Resident Evil 15th Anniversary box set satifies both the gamer and collector
To celebrate the series' 15th anniversary, Capcom is releasing a Resident Evil (or Biohazard as it is called in Japan) box set that is infected with 4 games and some merchandise. All of the games are for PS2 and PS3 and come in special cases, and include Resident Evil: Director's Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Last Escape and Resident Evil: Revival Selection, which is an HD remake of RE4 and Code: Veronica. In the swag department, this box set has Code: Veronica and Resident Evil 4 soundtracks, S.T.A.R.s and Umbrella Corporation pins and stickers and a Resident Evil 5 'spacer' (which might just mean that there is room in the box for RE5). This will be released on September 8 and will be exclusive to Japan through the E-Capcom shop for ¥7,800 (about $96); not bad!
More news pertaining to this entry
- Zombie Cop slowly lumbers forth to present Resident Evil's 15th Birthday
- Capcom launches Biohazard 15th Anniversary site and it's infected with merch
- Resident Evil Revelations to haunt art book, music players
- This Resident Evil: Revelations HD Premium Set will turn your wallet into a zombie
- Gaming Heads / F4F To Make Capcom plushes