You are hereNintendo Salt/Pepper Shaker (Super Mushroom)
Nintendo Salt/Pepper Shaker (Super Mushroom)
Cups, Glasses, Plates, Bowls or Utensils
Super Mario Bros.
This Salt/Pepper Shaker premiered at the Tokyo Toy Show in 2011, and was for sale only in Japan. There were a total of 2 versions - one outlining a 1-Up Mushroom, while the other was a Super Mushroom. The plastic cases that they came in also reflected the red or green backings. The mushroom caps do not actually have holes, but rather they would unscrew to reveal the salt/pepper shakers. Aside from the coloring, both models were identical.
You may also like . . .
- Nintendo Salt/Pepper Shaker (1-Up Mushroom)
- Nintendo Salt/Pepper Shaker (Super Mushroom)
- Super Mario Bros. Bob-Omb Plush
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Yo-Yo Candies and Box
- Super Mario Mini Figure Series 3 Green and Yellow Yoshis
- Super Mario Mini Figure Series 3 Collection Set
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Spring Mario and Spring Mushroom Combo Pack
Please fill out the info below if the submission you are viewing has problems.